LIVE ROLL ICE CREAM
Table of Contents
- 1 Packet CoolM Liquid Ice Cream Mix
- Pour the CoolM Ice Cream Mix onto a metal sheet pan or rimmed baking sheet. Make sure it’s less than ¼ inch thick; 1/8 inch is ideal. It should just cover the bottom of the pan.
- Place the sheet pan in the freezer until completely frozen, at least 4 hours.
- Once your ice cream has frozen solid, remove the sheet pan from the freezer. Position the sheet pan with a longer side towards you. Use a flat, sharp-edged metal spatula to carefully cut the ice cream into 3-inch wide strips. Next, use your spatula to scrape up then gently push each strip (at a 45° angle) into a tight tube, working quickly from top to bottom. If the roll needs help forming at the base of the pan, you can use a butter knife to form the sheet into a rolled shape. Use tongs to transfer the finished roll to your serving dish (chilled bowls with straight sides or ramekins work best). Repeat with remaining frozen ice cream on the sheet pan.
- Finish with any toppings you desire!