Process & Capabilities
- State-of-the-art dairy processing equipment from Denmark and France.
- Deploys modern technique of Ultra Heat Treatment (UHT) with direct steam infusion. Only of its kind in India.
- Aseptic packaging in co-extruded multi-layer PE & EVOH film.
- The UHT process and aseptic packaging ensures bacteria free products.
- Milk and milk products can be consumed directly from the pack.
- Long shelf life milk & milk products under ambient storage conditions till pack is opened.
Quality Management System
At Amrit, utmost importance is given to Quality Management Systems. Our raw milk and other ingredients acceptance procedures are one of the most stringent in the industry. We give due emphasis to food safety tools such as GMP (good manufacturing practices) & HACCP (Hazard Analysis and critical control points) programs on regular and on-going basis. We are an audited SQMS (Supplier Quality Management system) certified Unit.
We have a fully equipped in-house laboratory that monitors, inspects and conducts :
- Tests on raw materials
- In-process and Finished Products
- Microbiological analysis of raw and finished products
thus, we ensure that the final product reaching the markets is absolutely safe for consumption. We are committed to produce top quality products through rigorous control and monitoring of material and processes.
Amrit Food possesses a unique and state-of-art facility, which is the only one of its kind in India. As opposed to its competitors Amrit Food uses a direct steam infusion UHT sterilizer to maintain the natural flavour and freshness of milk as well as its full nutritional values. Amrit Food is also the only one in India to offer an aseptic flexible pouch packaging system for UHT treated long life milk and milk products.
The aseptic pouch is fully recyclable, eco-friendly as well as an economical packaging option. The plant is located 20 km from Delhi, over a land area of 20,000 sq. mtrs. The manpower strength to run this high-tech plant is around 80, which includes labour workforce, supervisory and managerial staff.